Friday, May 27, 2011

Kellie's Snatch Review

Snatch was the one movie where I could not figure out the point of it. The plot really did not make any sense. I knew they were looking for a diamond but they were also trying to find someone to fight for a mobster who fed the people who betrayed him to pigs. The only good part of the movie was Brad Pitt’s acting. Brad Pitt (Mickey O’Neil) was a gypsy who was really good at bare knuckle fighting. Brad Pitt overpowered every other actor in this movie with his gypsy accent. The accents were very hard to understand in this movie. I often felt like I had no idea what was going on because you could not understand what the actor was saying. However, I did like the fact that the multiple plots came together at the end and you were able to see how they were related to one another. It reminded me a lot of like the structure of American Gangster. During the movie, the dog was the only thing that really related the two stories together. Overall, this movie was not really the best movie I have ever seen but it was also not the worst. Nothing really stuck out to me in this movie to put it over the top, but a couple laughs came from it. I would have never watched this movie myself and I do not think I will ever watch it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment